（冰河時期-實驗階段》則受邀參與艋舺國際舞蹈節、2020臺灣舞蹈平台『在一起三舞作』及ISPA 2020 Pitch New Work
『Factory』獲邀芬蘭FINFRINGE、外亞維儂台灣季（文化部獎助）、烏克蘭Zelyonka Space UP現代舞蹈節
與 Step Out Arts 策畫共同參展德國杜賽朵夫Tanzmesse國際舞蹈博覽會
受英國文化協會(British Council)邀約參訪英國倫敦Unlimited 障礙藝術國際高峰會及藝術節
《Lost in Grey》受2017韓國創舞國際舞蹈藝術節邀演 / 印度理工學院孟買分校Mood Indigo 2017邀演
參與澳洲Critical Path 論文撰寫訪談第P38-P.45頁
滯留島舞蹈劇場獲文化部遴選至2016年愛丁堡藝穗節《Lost in Grey》演出
2016年《Lost in Grey》
"Dance always comes from the message reflected by the body's transmission. We experiment with any possibility in the form of dance; find the elements of the body and the body; the excavation in the complicated or simple structure, before the meaning of existence the message positioning, there were many possibilities for moving objects in motion, and we will try to find every anchor point."
The content of the "Resident Island Dance Theater" has always been the subject of multiple tentacles; the creation of humanistic care as the material, the choreographer actively develops contemporary dance style. Since 2010, the company has repeatedly won many recognitions from the domestic dance industry, choreographer Chung-An, Chang's bold and profound body, and material application, his works are always full of energetic energy and life energy. With his sincere original tone, he presents his opinions and opinions on social phenomena and life. The dance always shows beyond imagination. Energy, simplicity presents uncontrolled control; high skills in non-imagery skills, fully revealing the self-artistic view, in the current practice of too many creative imitations and the no-new choreography, no doubt precious.
"Original dance." Since the beginning of the founding of the company in 2010, the new work has been launched every year. With a groundbreaking and experimental performance form and stage design, the dance has different thinking spaces. After the modern critical avant-garde perspective, it continues to care about humanities and social issues. It interprets the state of mind and phenomena that modern people face under the high pressure of the capitalist society. Through the communication form of body language, the audience's intuition, reasoning, association, and imagination are enhanced, and the social problems under capitalism are discussed.
• Choreographer and dancers for the Ten Drum's "The Legend of Island"
• "I am HERE" Live performance in the exhibition "Between the Earth and the Sky-The Spiritual State of Our Time" at Taipei Fine Art Museum.
• Inclusive dance piece "Ice Age" work in progress was invited by Taiwan Dance Platform(National Kaohsiung Centre of the Arts) and Want to Dance Festival(Taipei, Taiwan). Also was selected by ISPA 2020 Pitch New Work.
• "Factory" invited by FINFRINGE(Finland), Space Up Dance Festival (Ukraine) both were postponed due to the pandemic.
• Premier “NO Fixed”
• Collaboration residency with the professional dancers at Stopgap (UK), mentoring by Lucy Bannett.
• "Factory" invited by Gorthenburg Fringe(Sweden) & Istanbul Fringe(Turkey).
• Premiere "Factory"
• Participated in Tanzmesse presented by Step Out Arts (UK)
• Invited to Unlimited Symposium & Festival by British Council
• 'Lost in Grey”Changmu International Performing Arts Festival
• Asia & Australia Arts Network Association
• Bombay Mood Indigo 2017.
• Interviewed with Critical Path magazine (NSW, Australia)
• ‘Lost In Grey’Taiwan Season Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
• Nominated and Shortlisted for The Asian Arts Award.
Other work Archives: Sun With a Corner Missing, was created in 2012 and nominated for a Golden Dance Award. Created in 2102,
Ear Language won first prize in the cross-area dance competition held by the Cultural Affairs
藝術總監暨編舞家 / 張忠安
Artistic Director / Choreographer / Chung-An, Chang
Chang Chung-an, award-winning and prolific choreographer, established Resident Island Dance Theatre in 2010.
Chung-An started to lose his sight in his right eye during his dance training in high school. As the condition worsened he decided not to pursue further education in university. He returned to his home town Pingtung, south of Taiwan. A place that has a limitation of the art resources. However, he believes dancing and movements and choreographing are tools which he can express his thoughts, and therefore continues with self-training, teaching, and choreographing for himself and for others. His work inspiration mostly associated with the mental care and social impact subjects.